Tuesday, January 1, 2013

So it's already 2013.

I know I haven't really been updating this blog over the hols. Well, a quick summary of my hols would be:

13 chalet, Laos OCIP, bunch of Interact stuff like the bbq and the bursary presentation, Mr Koh's wedding and the impromptu outing that followed. And meeting up with Keith, Sunda, and the rest tomorrow to watch Les Miserables.

All that plus doing the final publication for the Pulse (still not done), and revising for next year. Oops, I mean this year. Yea I know this year is gonna be hell with the A levels coming, but I'll still try to make it as great a year as possible. 

Despite the hectic workload last year, I'd say it was quite okay. I'd say I've met some great new people, like my CCA-mates, who made the year more tolerable. Was also nice to see how over the course of 2012, v13 has always been in touch. It's true that stuff like PW weren't really a great experience, but ah well, at least it's over. 

It's interesting, the future never turns out as we expect. And we'll always somehow make do with it. 

Though sometimes, it makes you wonder why we have these expectations at all, if all we're going to be at the end of the day is disappointed.

But I'm not gonna end this post on a gloomy note. Heck, it's the first day of 2013. This year is going to be great, I can just smell it, hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment