Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY

Half day as usual today. Met up with sunda and keith, darren couldn't come because he had a fever and said he had to be "responsible" and not spread it to us ">.> Walked through parkway and talked for a while before going to macs for lunch. Luckily we didnt listen to sunda's advice to go after 12 cuz of the lunch offer, we were sitting there at 12 watching people queue till outside macs.

Anyway, talking to them again made me remember a lotta crazy stuff that happened in sec 1 and 2. Like the time we thought that drinks weren't allowed on the bus and tried so hard to smuggle them onto the bus without the bus driver looking, and standing in the "blind spot of the driver" (aka the standing area) and finishing our drinks lol. Kinda broke the usual tradition this time, since we didnt order the typical hawaiian pizza at his house. Played taiti, ps2 and watched tons of funny vids at his house. My POP is currently at 60% :D Though I only played it for like for 15 mins today. Gonna borrow his ps2 during the dec hols to I can finish POP again. Its either that or I buy a ps3. Which according to them is around $400 to $600.

Guess the next time I'll meet up with them is during the march hols. Maybe again during early june, but after that not till after their o levels :/ Really hope they come to vjc next near. Well, even if they don't I just hope I'll be able to keep in touch with them and talk to them often. Only time will tell if we really do keep in touch over the years ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment