Friday, February 18, 2011

WorkWorkWork.

Really busy week. But I think since I've done a decent bit of work over the week I won't be THAT busy during the weekend. Don't think I'll need to stay up till like 3 in the morning to finish stuff like I thought I would have to do. Lets see. Biomed olympiad tomorrow. Not studying much cuz it's an mcq test :D Got chem project to do, but my part is more or less done. Just gotta get the book done quickly by next week. On a side note, if I had used the time I used to draw and colour those illustrations for chem to draw my own manga, I'm pretty sure I'd have finished one volume by now. Might try to start on a new series after RTs. Anyway, the to-do list for now:
  • History task, and some history questions on that article
  • Tl homework
  • Maths homework and extension
  • Read up for bio project
  • Bio task
  • REVISE FOR RTS!!!!!!!!

Yup, gonna start revision for RTs tomorrow aftermy biomed olympiad. Not much time to revise. No one week to stay at home to revise or anything. Gotta use every free moment to revise. Seems pretty crazy now, but somehow it'll all work out in the end. It always does.

Seems like quite a few people are cracking under the pressure this week. Pretty normal I guess. It has been a pretty tiring and crazy week after all. Well, I think I've pretty much kept a clear head through the week. Besides the tiredness due to lack of sleep I mean. Looking forward to saturday night. Because that's when I'll be able to sleep peacefully. Sunday is the only day of the week when I dont have to wake up like one and a half hours before the freakin sun even comes up. Oh well. Back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment