Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Too tired to fall asleep.

Been sleeping for 6 or less hours a day for teh past few days. Wonder how long more I can keep this up. Just gotta survive till RTs. Which is in less than 2 weeks. Just gotta keep pushing on.

Found out yesterday that I made it into the final round of the biomed olympiad. Well, that kinda proves my theory. I seem to have the super-power of luck. I've lost count of how many times I've gotten through stuff just purely on dumb luck. Well, don't think luck will be that useful this sat. Since they're all open ended. Actually I might get lucky. I know I'll surely get a bronze medal since I got this far. If I get a silver, or even a gold. That would just be @.@ and it would pretty much confirm my theory. Don't really feel the pressure to study for it though. Might flip through the notes again on thurs or fri.

So I've somehow become the unofficial leader of the vip pulse team x.x Guess that's cuz I was one of the first mr ng asked to join. Its kinda funny. It all started with miss chiam overhearing some talk about me drawing comics in the past. And it led to mr ng seeing my comics and asking me to design the symposium invite. And now this. Pretty wow I guess. But anyway, I'm supposed to get everyone to meet up. Even those other people whom I dont talk to. And I'm not really sure what we'll even talk about when we meet. Ah well I'll leave that to a later date. For now, CHEM PROJ BIO PROJ RTS AAAAAAAAAAARGHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment